Electrical Safety Professional
Premium Power is an electrical engineering consultancy and solutions provider.
We develop solutions for global blue chip companies, particularly in the demanding high tech manufacturing and data centre sectors.
We work with clients throughout Europe from our base in Dublin and our satellite office in the UK.
With a growing demand for our services, building strong client relationships is essential for us.
We offer an open and collaborative environment where employees are supported in achieving their goals. We care about the success of our employees and provide guidance and tools to help them grow and succeed in their careers.
You will ongoing professional development and training to help you elevate performance and professional growth.
We offer work flexibility, opportunities to travel and a nurturing environment in a growing company that rewards individual sales performance.
We are actively seeking an Electrical Safety Professional.
This is for permanent full time positions, on successful completion of the probation period.
Opportunities are available in the main office in North County Dublin, Ireland.
Details of the Role
The role of Safety Professional is to promote electrical safety topics to our manufacturing and industrial clients.
This includes development of safety procedures, assisting and training on risk assessments.
Advise on health and safety principles, practices and legal frameworks.
Qualifications and experience
- Qualification as an Electrician or in Electrical Engineering required.
- Qualification in Safety and Health at Work.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a safety role.
- Be self-motivated
- Be able to work collaboratively with clients to meet project specifications
- Possess good organisational skills
What we can offer
- Premium Power offers the opportunity to work within an exciting and growing sector on a diverse range of technical, strategic and regulatory consultancy projects.
- Premium Power employees work on interesting projects in a relaxed and friendly environment, whilst earning market leading salaries.
- Market leading salaries
- Discretionary annual performance based bonus
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Flexible and friendly working environment
- High commitment by management to training and career development.
How to Apply
Applicants should send a copy of their CV, along with a covering letter explaining why they would be suitable for the role via the 'apply by email' button.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!