Graduate Data Scientist
You should be a graduated student. Possess degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Machine Learning, Operation Research, Analytics and Statistics or equivalent expertise.
Key skills you will need (bring some, develop others)
- Use of analytics / machine learning techniques to derive insights from large complex and multi-dimensional dataset including data cleansing.
- Developing new models using both existing technologies as well as derive new R&D efforts across different disciplines.
- Skills in bringing theoretical ideas to proof of concept
- Creating examples, prototypes, extensions for proof of concepts to demonstrate effectiveness of the technologies and models.
- Ability to clearly communicate concepts (including visuals) and key insights within the research team and the communities.
- Skill in the use of analytics tools or languages (e.g. R, Python, Matlab)
- Knowledge of (non-)relational and graph databases as well as distributed storage and processing environments (e.g. InfluxDB, OpenTSDB, RethinkDB, Neo4j, OrientDB).
- Software engineering skills (e.g. test driven development, Agile methodologies, build and integration automation)
- Knowledge of resource managers (e.g. OpenStack, Mesos, Kubernetes, VMware)
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!