InterTradeIreland Graduate Programme
What the employer says
Jobs and internships (18)
- Production Engineer, Ashley Martin Ltd
- Wireless Engineer, See.Sense (Limeforge Ltd)
- Design and Project Engineer, JB Roche (MFG) Ltd
- CRM & Web Developer, S-P Group
- Building Energy Technologist, MosArt Landscape Architecture Research Limited
- Mechanical Product Design Engineer, Boyce Precision Engineering Ltd
- Environmental Chemist, Bellurgan Precision Engineering Ltd
- Mechanical Design Engineer, Pre Fab Engineering Ltd (PF Trailers)
- R & D Engineer / Material Scientist åtto Abrasives Ltd
- Process Engineer, Donnell & Ellis Engineering Ltd
- Design Engineer, Gibney Steel Products
- ERP implementation Project Co-Ordinator, Smiley Monroe Ltd
- Process Development Engineer, MOF Technologies Ltd
- Process Improvement Lead, Harlequin Manufacturing Limited
- Product Development Manager, Ashbourne Beef & Lamb Ltd
- Software Developer, Verify Technologies Ltd
- Job Title & Company Full Stack Web Developer, SureDatum Ltd
- Research & Development Manager (Software), Nasc Technologies Ltd (Nasctech)
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!
CRM & Web Developer, S-P Group
SP Group are key manufacturers & importers of temporary protection, scaffold netting, sheeting and accessories to the construction market. We are based in Antrim, Northern Ireland with distribution centres in the Republic of Ireland and mainland UK. We are seeking to improve efficiencies & adaptability for business growth through Odoo, an Open Source system.
THE ROLE (FUSION Project) – 12 Month Contract - FU5061
S-P Group currently has separate systems for accounting, CRM, website etc. which requires excessive manual intervention to keep all systems up to date & working together. This project is to encapsulate all business systems through Odoo, an Open Source system. This will improve efficiency, save money, reduce/eliminate the need for excessive manual intervention, improve adaptability to business growth, and increase sales through a faster, smoother customer buying experience and with the ability to access a greater market share in RoI & GB. Odoo will require significant customization to meet the specific business requirements.
In this exciting role you will be implementing & tailoring the Odoo Open Source CRM for SP Group. This will involve analysing SP Group’s current processes, building out-of-the-box solutions in Odoo and customising modules to help improve company processes. SP Group is interested and willing to invest in an individual who will discover, recommend and create technical improvements for their business using Odoo CRM.
Reporting to the Company Supervisor, you will be employed by S-P Group to lead this InterTradeIreland FUSION project in partnership with Dundalk Institute of Technology. As part of this role you will be required to undertake a Postgraduate Diploma in Business & Management, from the William J. Clinton Leadership Institute at Queen’s University, Belfast. This is fully funded by InterTradeIreland. The skills learned through the Diploma will enhance your personal, professional and managerial capabilities and will provide you with the necessary and valuable business skills to help you undertake your project role. The company will fully support you throughout this by factoring in the required time off to attend modules and workshops. Further information on the course is available at http://www.intertradeireland.com/graduates/post-graduate-diploma/
- To carry out the tasks outlined in the project workplan and liaise with your Company and Academic Supervisors on an ongoing basis.
- To convene and service monthly technical meetings with the core project team (Graduate, Company Supervisor and Academic Supervisor)
- To report formally on a quarterly basis on progress with the workplan to a Project Management Group (PMG), this includes the assigned FUSION Consultant representing InterTradeIreland.
- To train staff so that the new technology is fully transferred and embedded in the company
- To work closely with the academic partner and travel to the academic institute as required.
- To undertake the Postgraduate Diploma in Business & Management, attending course modules and workshops.
- Any other duties which might fall within the general ambit of the post.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILL SET REQUIREMENTS
Candidates must possess
- To hold or have been awarded a minimum 2.2 degree in relevant programme - web application/computer programming by June 2017.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating serverside programming, project management and web design skills.
- Legally permitted to work in the EU.
- Experience of working in industry would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience in creating database-driven websites or using Odoo (or similar CRM).
Benefits for the Successful Candidate:
- Quarterly bonus scheme based on results, ‘smart casual’ dress code, spacious offices conveniently located 2miles from the M2, working remotely would be considered after 3months, Postgraduate Diploma to add to your qualifications
- A challenging project, the success of which will be a key step in the progress of the company
- While the FUSION contract is a 12mth contract, ongoing employment would be considered on the successful completion of the project
- Working for a progressive, forward thinking company with the following values: Integrity, Loyalty, Accountability and to be Value Driven
To find out more about the InterTradeIreland Graduate Programme and the next steps go to www.intertradeireland.com/graduates