Butler Technologies, a leader in the Calibration field are looking to recruit for the following position with an immediate start.
Summary of Position:
The Calibration Engineer is responsible for the scheduling, coordinating and completion of calibrations both on-site at customer’s location and in our state of the art facility in Maynooth, Co. Kildare.
The role reports to the Head of Lab
Role and Responsibilities:
- Act as the instrumentation owner with accountability for the calibration program.
- Maintain a working and in depth knowledge of products, calibration techniques and procedures.
- Coordinate completion of all calibration to ensure calibration schedules are met.
- Provide subject matter expertise related to equipment issues.
- Prepare Calibration Reports & Certificates.
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled, calibration, and repair of measuring equipment and ensure all activities are completed in accordance with applicable procedures and policies.
- Authorise and revise calibration standard operating procedures.
- Provide support to Operations and Quality when required.
- Provide technical knowledge and support to customers and colleagues.
- Other duties as required
Skills & Requirements:
This is a hands-on role, therefore a solid understanding of electronic instrumentation, equipment & processes is essential. The role will also include day to day Quality functions. Applicants must have:
- Strong PC skills (MS Office etc.)
- Experience calibrating and maintaining a quality system is a distinct advantage.
- Diploma or Degree in Electronic Engineering. (E.g. Electronic Engineering, Instrumentation)
- Desire & ability to work effectively on own initiative under minimal supervision.
- Willingness to work away from home.
- Full, clean driving licence
Competencies/ Preferred Skills:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written.
- Thorough, diligent, good attention to detail
- Collaborator with strong levels of engagement with individuals and team.
- High level of delivery and work completion.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!