Technical Account Manager
KOCHAVA creates real-time user tracking & attribution analytics tools for mobile advertising. We are growing fast and are looking to add talented, dedicated equity shareholders at our corporate headquarters.
KOCHAVA is located in Sandpoint, Idaho, one of the most beautiful small towns in the country, with access to world class skiing and one of the largest lakes west of the Mississippi. Our corporate culture is a reflection of these surroundings, harmonizing technical work with a refreshingly authentic lifestyle.
We are looking for a TECHNICAL ACCOUNT MANAGER to function as a central member of KOCHAVA’S CLIENT SERVICES team. The mobile user tracking and attribution market is challenging, dynamic, fun, and provides almost unlimited opportunities for personal and professional growth.
We are looking for dedicated team players who are comfortable with self-direction, inspired by the thrill of building creative solutions to challenging opportunities, and working in a fast-paced environment with the most innovative people in the mobile attribution and analytics space.
- Work with Account Management teams to provide technical expertise and solutions.
- Manage and communicate troubleshooting items utilizing SQL database and advanced Excel formulas as needed.
- Maintain and manage “canned responses” for commonly asked questions and troubleshooting items.
- Evaluate impact of customer-directed changes or issues, working with customer and internal organization to resolve appropriately.
- Own communications with departments on support documentation needs and advanced technical support managing the escalation process for advanced issues end-to-end.
- Organize, maintain, prioritize and translate highly technical problems and solutions.
- Provide technical support for SDK implementation.
- Maintain an up-to-date awareness and understanding of current industry changes and trends.
- Experience in Account Management, Technical Support or Programming/Engineering (preferably in Software), utilizing Excel, SQL and/or related coding.
- Knowledgeable of multiple mobile platforms, operating systems and internet protocols.
- Familiarity with mobile technology, advertising and data management software.
- Experience with data management systems, MS Office products, Mobile/Desktop ads.
- Meticulous documentation skills of client communication, timelines, and deliverables in a fast track environment.
- Strong customer service skills, able to effectively communicate (written and verbal), and proactively manage customer expectations.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and prioritize a high level of activity under a variety of conditions and constraints.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of collaborative teams.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!