Primary School Teacher Trainee
A fantastic opportunity to start a challenging and rewarding career as a teacher. You can train as a Primary school teacher through a school-led employment route at one of our 500 partner schools in the Midlands. This means you can earn as you learn working in a school whilst also attending training at the University of Warwick. There are two other routes into teaching - including a university-led route which may offer you bursaries or scholarships up to £30,000 (including Secondary teaching) - find out more about the different routes.
Applications are open until the course is filled, which could be anytime from October, please apply as soon as possible. Find out more about life as teacher.
We are seeking someone who:
- Is able to relate to young people
- Has the passion to promote a love for learning
- Demonstrates confidence
- Has the ability to influence and inspire others
- Creates positive working relationships
- Demonstrates cultural knowledge and consideration of others
- Is creative and flexible
- Shows resilience and adaptability
In return we can offer you:
- A welcoming, inclusive and supportive community
- ‘Outstanding’ teacher training (Ofsted 2015)
- Master’s Level Credits; you will gain 90 credits upon your completion
- Financial help – trainees may be eligible for bursaries or scholarships
- 98% employment rate after teaching
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!