Junior Site Manager
Our client is a company specializing in restoration and refurbishment work and they are currently seeking to employ a Junior Site Manager for an exciting and challenging restoration project in Dublin.
This job would give you an unique experience to work on a 300 year old building which would include gaining a knowledge and understanding of working within listing building regulations and the chance to work with different materials and techniques.
The junior site manager would consult with the Senior Site Manager, Their role would also include the day to day running of the site and handling the health and safety aspects including all paperwork needed on site.
- Have the relevant third level qualifications in Construction Management.
- Have at least 2 years work experience.
- Must be a team player and capable of interacting within the company.
- Have strong attention to detail.
- Strong IT Skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!