Roberts Nathan, Business Advisors, Audit and Tax, are an accountancy and business advisory services practice based in Dublin and Cork. The firm comprises an experienced dynamic team of accountants and tax practitioners which specialises in the provision of a range of financial and taxation services to clients.
Due to expansion, we are currently recruiting for a number of Accounting Trainees in our Dublin office. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates who wish to work within a growing practice and gain experience across a range of business sectors while working towards attaining a professional qualification.
The successful candidates will possess the following attributes:
- Finance/Accountancy Degree or equivalent
- Proficiency in computer programmes including Microsoft Excel, Word, etc.
- The ability to work as part of a team and have good interpersonal skills
- Eager to commence a career in Finance/Accounting
- Have an interest in Finance/Accounting
In addition to receiving a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will also enjoy the following benefits:
- Additional annual financial support, for a period of 3 years, towards the attainment of your professional qualification
- Paid study leave for one week per subject, plus the duration of the exams will be provided in respect of first sittings
- Paid annual subscriptions fees to your professional body
- A mentor system to assist you in the progression of both your examinations and career development
- Accounting software training
- Audit, accounting and taxation training
- Regular technical training and updates
- State of the art offices
- The opportunity to train with a Platinum level ACCA approved employer
This position will allow the successful candidate progress within our growing and developing firm and will enable them to gain valuable experience to progress their future career.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!