Office Sales and Administration Executive
Due to some exciting new developments at Opus Print and Promotions, we are looking for a professional, confident, conscientious and motivated Office Sales and Administration Executive with a passion for excellence. This is a real opportunity for the right candidate to develop his/her sales career at a time of exciting expansion for the company. If you would like to become a key member of the Opus team, please review the job description below and apply now.
- Manage and execute daily customer call schedules to include a mix of existing and new customer targets
- Manage production process from initial job brief and quotation through to delivery
- Liaise with suppliers to negotiate best procurement rates
- Provide outstanding customer service
Key Commercial Objectives
- Grow existing customer base through effective engagement
- Identify and develop new customer sales opportunities
- Strengthen relationships with existing customers, securing repeat business and new product sales
The candidate should
- Be target driven and comfortable working in a busy, proactive work environment
- Be comfortable working as part of a small, highly effective team
- Have a willingness to work on his or her own initiative.
- Be ambitious, with a real interest in developing a successful career within the print and promotional industry
- Be driven to succeed by making a significant contribution to the company’s ambitious growth plans
- Display accuracy and attention to detail in his or her work
- Have a flexible attitude, excellent time-management and proven organisational skills. The ability to prioritise is a must
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Word , Excel and Outlook is required.
- Have strong communication skills
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!