Cash Collector (French)
Reporting to the accounts receivable team lead, the successful candidate will be responsible for collections as well as some ad hoc accounts receivable activities in either a B2B and B2C environment. The hire will be working with clients in French and English.
- Be responsible for management of the cash receivables from outsourced clients and their customers (English, French, Italian and Spanish) via telephone, email, e-letters
- Ensure that cash collection activities meet the clients’ requirements by reducing aged debt
- Maintain records of all customer interactions by updating correspondence files, computer systems, using Sidetrade Solution, etc.
- Manage routine telephone calls to customer accounts, and solve problems that delay collections, including timely and effective communication with other departments
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE / ABILITIES / COMPETENCIES
- Fluent French and conversational English
- Accounts Receivable or Cash Collections experience is a distinctive advantage
- We are willing to consider hiring graduates as we will provide relevant training
- Ability to work towards set targets, deliver on goals and meet deadlines
- Ability to organise and plan your day
- Knowledge of Office suites, CRM, ERP systems and other software is an advantage
- A team player who demonstrates a “can do” attitude
- Professional, financially minded, and business acumen
Sidetrade (EURONEXT: ALBFR.PA), a predictive-based software company, delivers a predictive cockpit to accelerate value creation in all aspects of the Sales-to-Cash cycle. Its innovative solutions enable over 1,000 companies in 65 countries, of all sizes and in all industries, to achieve better performance and new growth targets.Sidetrade’s cloud technology provides a 360° view of customer relationships allowing for monitoring and predicting customer financial flows using analytics and smart data. Finance and Sales departments have greater visibility of future activity and trends. Sidetrade covers all of today and tomorrow’s financial challenges linked to customer relationships with a major impact on digital transformation and cash flow generation.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!