Junior Recruitment Consultant - based in Belfast City Centre
Junior Recruitment Consultant – based in Belfast City Centre
Reperio Human Capital are one of the largest specialist IT Recruitment Consultancies in Belfast.
As an ambitious and growing firm, we are constantly on the lookout for individuals who share our values and want to join a company that can provide them with good career opportunities, a highly enjoyable office environment, and excellent earning potential.
Our team of consultants range from junior to senior consultants and we are currently searching for someone who shares our values and wants to develop their career with a successful team.
We focus on building and nurturing relationships with our clients, and providing them with a specialised service which aims to deliver them the most qualified IT professionals to suit their needs. The role of a recruitment consultant is challenging, and our responsibilities can vary from day to day, however it can be a very rewarding career (both professionally and financially).
What you’ll do
- headhunting and candidate sourcing (cold calling, pitching and closing)
- business development (building new relationships and nurturing existing relationships)
- selling and negotiations
- track and manage your pipeline of business
- operate a 360 degree recruitment consultant role
- source candidates through various different techniques (advertising/social media etc)
What you need:
- confidence and an ability to build rapport
- resilience, you need to be ready and expect the regular challenges and difficulties we face
- ambition and to be self-driven
- thrive in a sales driven environment
What we offer:
- competitive base salary (£18,000)
- unmatched commission scheme which is completely uncapped, and offers amazing opportunities
- bonus scheme
- incentives, competitions, holiday targets (Barcelona / Amsterdam / Dubai)
- an excellent office culture and environment where you will join a friendly, social and close-knit team who offer advice and guidance, every step of the way
- modern office equipped with showers, fresh fruit and in a city centre location
- fully stocked beer fridge
- days out of the office
If this appeals to you, then apply with your CV to the link provided
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!