The purpose of this role is to provide chemistry expertise in delivering technical projects for the Technical Shared Service (TSS) Chemistry group. This role within the TSS team will ensure delivery of prioritised technically focused projects predominantly for the Primary Supply Network however also to wider GMS network (including Consumer healthcare and secondary processing)
- Provides chemistry element of the prioritised process improvement projects
- Provides chemistry element of the prioritised PUCC development projects as part of the TSS
- Provides technical support to product transfers into/out of non-NPI sites and 3rd party sites
- Provides surge demand capability to the network for prioritised unplanned activity not forecast in 3/1 plans
- Supports other TSS groups in a matrix managed environment to support delivery of network priorities
- Supports and helps define knowledge management standards for chemistry in the network
Key accountabilities of the role are:
The process chemist role requires the job holders to be delivering chemistry projects within a laboratory environment, and to be accountable for the quality of their own work and the successful delivery of the technical aspects of the projects they are working on.
The Process Chemist will be accountable for successful delivery of a small number of projects, or business processes, at any point in time. These projects or processes will be predominantly associated with the Primary Supply Network, however support the wider GMS network is also a requirement
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!