6 months Internship - Middle Office
ANIMA Asset Management Ltd, an asset management company based in Dublin, Ireland, with assets under management in excess of €10 billion and fully owned by ANIMA SGR, is currently looking for an Intern to join the Operational Management Desk for a 6 months’ period. A successful internship may result in the offer of an employment contract with the Company on completion of the internship.
This role requires initiative and motivation, offering in return the opportunity to acquire knowledge and hands-on experience in a wide range of funds and processes within an asset management company.
Within a team of four professionals, the intern will be mainly responsible for the following activities:
- Ensure that all data in the systems is reliable, updated and available in a timely fashion.
- Verify, upload and reconcile Funds’ subscriptions and redemptions in the front office systems. Monitor and maintain Funds’ subscription and redemption data.
- Price and reconcile all assets in all portfolios in a timely manner, according to trading and compliance needs, resolve discrepancies among different price providers.
- Create and maintain all static data in the system, gathering information from the available sources and info providers.
- Generate reports on/ payment of dividends, coupons, cost accruals and fees on the funds.
- Reconcile positions with Back Office/Funds’ Administrator on a daily basis, resolving discrepancies.
- Review and validate costs, commissions and payments on behalf of the Funds.
- Generate and review regular reports for compliance purposes.
- Maintain and update Operational Management Desk’s files and records.
- Support other members of the desk during peaks of activity, including back up for holiday rotation.
- Liaise with all internal and external counterparties to facilitate compliance, problem solving and communication.
The internship is remunerated and it is based in Dublin city centre, Ireland.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!