Graduate - Dortek Ltd
Dortek Ltd design, manufacture and supply hygienic doors for Cleanroom environments in Food Manufacturing, Pharma, Bio, Hospital and Retail sectors internationally. We have 135 people across 6 international locations. We also have 2 manufacturing facilities, one in Ireland and one in Malaysia.
Our product is a specification produce and we work by converting specifiers and clients away from traditional door types to our ultra-hygienic doors.
For more information visit www.dortek.com
Graduate Location – Ireland: Wicklow
Graduate Location – Overseas: Hull, England
The graduate’s role will be to analyse the target market and devise a market entry strategy for each sector in the market. This strategy will detail the structure of the market; route to market; investments required; resources required to identify leads; resources required and infrastructure required to service the market effectively.
Graduate Tasks / Key Deliverables
The graduate’s main tasks will include the following:
- Research the market for cleanrooms, hospitals and laboratories in each of 7-10 designated countries in the EMEA region
- Research and identify routes to market in each country together with major players and prospective partners
- Identify key specifiers in each market
- Identify and analyse the competitors in each market
- Plan structured marketing campaign including clear value proposition for the market
- Plan, in detail, a series of in-market visits
- Travel on these visits
- Follow up to develop infrastructure and sales pipeline
Skills / Knowledge Requirements
The successful candidate will have:
- A second language would be an advantage e.g. French, German, Spanish
- Good communication skills are essential
- A degree in a business or engineering discipline
- Knowledge of or interest in construction would be an advantage
- Experience in using CAD would be an advantage but not essential
- Good communicator – both verbal and written
- Good presentation skills an advantage
- Hard working, enthusiastic, positive
- Able to manage self, schedule, time manage. A self-starter
- Some engineering/construction understanding would be an advantage but not essential
- Has travelled and loves travelling
- Can demonstrate that works well as part of a team
How to Apply
Click on apply online below. You will be taken to our G4IG website where you will need to REGISTER to see all of the G4IG 2017 jobs listed. Click on a job that appeals to you and then click on the link to apply for the job.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!