Graduate - Forest Produce ltd
Forest Produce Ltd is the premier supplier of cut foliage to the U.K. and European supermarket flower industry. With over 350 acres of production across Europe the company’s reputation as leaders in research and development and innovation within the industry has steadily grown.
The company provides foliage solutions to middle and high end supermarket chains and their bouquet makers who believe that innovative foliage solutions add value to their business
Graduate Location – Ireland: Tralee, Kerry
Graduate Location – Overseas: Hillegom, Netherlands
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing a marketing strategy for a new range of products the company wishes to launch.
He/She will engage with the main supermarket chains and their bouquet makers to gain feedback on the proposed range and prepare a detailed marketing strategy to launch the products in the European market.
Graduate Tasks / Key Deliverables
The graduate’s main tasks will include the following:
- Face to face meetings with all major supermarket chains and their bouquet makers to gain feedback on the product range
- A market assessment of any similar products and potential gaps in the market
Skills / Knowledge Requirements
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to grasp the technical fundamentals of the produce range
- Durable personality and ability to react to setbacks is essential when dealing with supermarkets
- Good IT and presentation skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Knowledge of cultural differences
Salary - €30,000 per annum
How to Apply
Click on apply online below. You will be taken to our G4IG website where you will need to REGISTER to see all of the G4IG 2017 jobs listed. Click on a job that appeals to you and then click on the link to apply for the job.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!