Graduate - Mercury Engineering
Mercury Engineering, founded in 1972, continues to operate as an entrepreneurial Engineering Contractor with three guiding principles – Safety, Quality & Delivery. This has been the cornerstone to being the most successful multi-disciplinary engineering contractor in every sector and geographical area in which we operate.
Headquartered in Dublin, Mercury delivers complex engineering projects across sectors where we have a proven pedigree of delivery. Our focus is to work in sectors that enhance development in technology, wellbeing and the built environment.
Mercury’s greatest asset is the people it employs and it is our promise to continue to invest in the development of our current and next generation. Our overriding goal is to ensure we provide a safe working environment for all our people, irrespective of their task. We will continue to invest and work with clients who share our philosophy on the safety of our people, and together we will create the best working environment.
Graduate Location – Ireland: Dublin
Graduate Location – Overseas: London
For further information visit: www.mercuryeng.com
Graduate Tasks / Key Deliverables
The graduate’s main tasks will include the following:
- Decide the scope of the project, agree plan and review resources
- Research M&E market developments in specific regions
- Desk research including: trade press, company financials and online data sources
- Conduct interviews with industry players and meetings with potential partners
- Focus on the major M&E players / competition and key suppliers in each sector
- Identify drivers and inhibitors of growth opportunity for Mercury
- Define different market structures – profile growth plans of key M&E competitors
- Identify a shortlist of possibly 5 out of 15 sub sectors to focus on
Skills / Knowledge Requirements
The successful candidate will have:
- 2:1 Honours Degree / Expected 2:1
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Pride in the quality and presentation of work
- Excellent organisation & co-ordination skills
- Flexible to travel
- Enthusiastic and Energetic
- Experience in the construction industry
- SAP Experience
- Work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Professional approach
- Organisational skills
How to Apply
Click on apply online below. You will be taken to our G4IG website where you will need to REGISTER to see all of the G4IG 2017 jobs listed. Click on a job that appeals to you and then click on the link to apply for the job.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!