Graduate - Mullan Lighting
Mullan design and manufacture a wide range of bespoke and customised decorative lighting pieces for the retail, commercial and hospitality markets.
For more information visit www.mullanlighting.com
Graduate Location – Ireland: Monaghan
Graduate Location – Overseas: London, England
Mullan recently developed a patent pending design for decorative waterproof lighting which is suitable for outdoors, bathrooms and damp areas.
The graduate’s role will require them to analyse the UK market to determine the demand for such products. They will assess the market and make recommendations as to which market segment we should target first to maximise the potential of this new product range.
Graduate Tasks / Key Deliverables
The graduate’s main tasks will include the following:
1. Assist with design & development of company targets / KPS’s for project to be undertaken
2. Market Analysis
- Prioritise UK market opportunities into workable market segments
- Determine best route to market for the product range
- Market growth rate analysis, forecasted demand, barriers to entry
- Analysis of key competitors
- Market needs analysis of target customers
3. Sales Channel Development
- Assist with establishment of Mullan lighting regional office in UK
Skills / Knowledge Requirements
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent command of English language
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well as part of a team and on own initiative
- Excellent computer literacy
- Ability to work to deadlines and meet targets
- Full clean drivers licence
- Customer focused
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Knowledge of UK lighting / Interior Design market is a distinct advantage
- Experience in market research
- Experience in bringing new products to market
How to Apply
Click on apply online below. You will be taken to our G4IG website where you will need to REGISTER to see all of the G4IG 2017 jobs listed. Click on a job that appeals to you and then click on the link to apply for the job.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!