Graduate - Multi-Color Labels (MCC)
MCC is a world leader in premium label solutions. We specialise in the manufacturing of labels for a variety of market segment such as food & beverage, wines & spirits, booklets and healthcare and consumer durables.
For more information visit www.mcclabel.com
Graduate Location – Ireland: Louth
Graduate Location – Overseas: Stevenage, England
Particularly unique to MCC are the consumer durable labels (Technical Labels, Decals, Overlays, Control Panels, Membrane Switches, Safet7 & Instruction Labels, NFC & RFID Smart Labels and EverGlow® PhotoLuminescent Safety Guidance Systems).
It will be the purpose of this role to analyse the UK market and to assess the suitability and potential of the aforementioned products, making changes to maximise MCC’s share of growth in the UK market.
Graduate Tasks / Key Deliverables
The graduate’s main tasks will include the following:
- Provide business development support – working with the full team and client base in the UK & Ireland, offering better business development support and information
- Marketing – particularly looking to develop the email marketing activity as well as updating the web site and any activities decided up with management. Respond and follow up on any client activity identified after the mail shots and web site activity
- Researching the existing UK database
- Screen and identify target accounts
Skills / Knowledge Requirements
The successful candidate will have:
- Technical background & ability
- Sales and marketing knowledge and experience
- Digital marketing exposure (Twitter, Blogs, LinkedIn)
- Good IT & Computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook)
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Willingness and energy to learn
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Proven problem solving skills (good with figures)
- Ability to manage and control data
- Proven Networking ability
- Exposure / Work experience within the sectors / client base we operate
- Research skills (Google Analytics)
- Professional approach and attitude
- Travel experience and appetite to travel
- Strong organisational skills
- International Driving Licence
- German language
- Self-motivated and driven
- Efficient and good time-keeper
- Good customer service skills
- Vision and ambition for future career
How to Apply
Click on apply online below. You will be taken to our G4IG website where you will need to REGISTER to see all of the G4IG 2017 jobs listed. Click on a job that appeals to you and then click on the link to apply for the job.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!