Graduate - SilverBack (Dublin and Derby, England)
SilverBack supports many of Northern Europe's leading construction and engineering companies with the mobilisation of teams of skilled trades workers to major projects. From our base in Dublin, SilverBack has emerged as a key strategic supplier to several major companies and we have ambitious plans to develop our business further.
SilverBack is in the process of establishing their business in the UK market and building an in-market presence and this graduate opportunity is a key element of this plan.
For more information visit www.silverback.ie
Graduate Location – Ireland: Dublin
Graduate Location – Overseas: Derby, England
To work closely with SilverBack management in Dublin and the UK to carry out focused research on opportunities for the business in the British market. The UK is entering a very interesting period with the impacts of Brexit still to be uncovered. However, there is significant ongoing investments in the market in addition to a number of mega projects that are ongoing or are soon to start.
Importantly, the role will also involve the development of a comprehensive sales and marketing plan for the market, encompassing all aspects of the marketing mix.
Graduate Tasks / Key Deliverables
The graduate’s main tasks will include the following:
- Identification of relevant projects and prospective clients
- Interviewing of prospective clients
- Determination of real needs in the market
- Assess commercial implications of different business models and pricing strategies - developing a clear sales and marketing plan - implementing key steps of the marketing plan.
The key deliverables will be: -
A. To have developed a targeted, costed, sales and marketing plan
B. To have built a wealth of knowledge about opportunities in the British marketplace
C. To have built a role in the UK that is both sustainable and interesting at the end of the programme.
Skills / Knowledge Requirements
The successful candidate will have:
- An analytical and inquisitive mind
- Excellent communication skills
- A willingness to embrace new cultures
- Demonstrate a track-record of successfully working as part of a team
- Knowledge or fluency in another European language would be a welcome addition but not essential to the role
- Desire to become an invaluable part of a close, effective team
- Hard worker
- Show real flexibility
- Real sense of ambition is very desirable as well as the eagerness to take on more rather than less responsibilities
- As it is an international role you must be happy to travel and both experience and embrace new cultures
How to Apply
Click on apply online below. You will be taken to our G4IG website where you will need to REGISTER to see all of the G4IG 2017 jobs listed. Click on a job that appeals to you and then click on the link to apply for the job.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!