Graduate - Taxback Group
Many people pay too much tax because they don’t understand their entitlements. Our ISO 9001 certified team of tax experts are dedicated to helping you file fully compliant returns and ensuring you claim back any overpaid tax, guaranteeing peace of mind and more money in your pocket.
Sprintax is a product of Taxback.com and identifies if someone is a ‘resident’ or ‘non-resident’ for tax purposes. International students will fall into the ‘non-resident’ tax category which means that the tax return they will need to file is a 1040NR or 1040NR-EZ. Sprintax offers step-by-step assistance for preparing this US tax return and knows which form a student will need to file.
For more information visit www.taxback.com
Graduate Location – Ireland: Dublin
Graduate Location – Overseas: New York, USA
Engage US schools and third level organisations who have international students and scholars to consider Sprintax as a solution and actively promote its usage by their relevant university population. You will also be required to conduct research to seek out further opportunities for potential new business partners, as well as implementing a clear marketing strategy to ensure successful on-boarding of US schools and universities.
Provide a clear strategy in relation to customer relationship management to strengthen and deepen the relationship.
You will work closely with the marketing manager to ensure effective strategy in place i.e. marketing campaigns and provide excellent client relationship management to existing partners and continually look for opportunities to strengthen the relationship.
Graduate Tasks / Key Deliverables
The graduate’s main tasks will include the following:
- Track all communication with the potential or existing partner / client
- Complete all documentation required per process, clearly and correctly
- Respond to potential partner/existing partner queries with a friendly and professional tone and language in both spoken and written communication
- Convince the potential / existing partner of the importance of expedient communication and provision of information
- Organise Weblinks
- Consolidate and take responsibility for all documentation required for the alliance
- Achieve set targets – details of which are furnished in your employment contract
- Conduct presentations on behalf of taxback.com to potential clients / partners
- Identify key product and process issues for resolution, propose solutions and implement where appropriate
- Provide a weekly performance report to your manager
Skills / Knowledge Requirements
The successful candidate will:
- Have strong communication, negotiation skills and presentation skills as you will be meeting, and presenting in front of Senior Managers and Corporate Level Executives
- Ideally hold a business-related qualification as well as an excellent level of English
- Demonstrate a strong interest in Business Development from relationship management, influencing / negotiation to marketing.
- Be target driven
- Have excellent communication skills – excellent email and telephone manner
- Demonstrate excellent administration and organisational skills
- You should have drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in order to flourish in this role
- You will need to be equally comfortable taking direction and working to your own initiative
- you should bring a professional approach to the role.
How to Apply
Click on apply online below. You will be taken to our G4IG website where you will need to REGISTER to see all of the G4IG 2017 jobs listed. Click on a job that appeals to you and then click on the link to apply for the job.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!