Graduate - Ventac
Ventac design, manufacture and supply acoustic solutions for Commercial and Industrial Vehicle OEM’s. Serving a variety of sectors worldwide, our product range supports the requirements of a broad range of vehicle applications.
Our customers include leading international manufacturers of industrial, agricultural, specialist and large passenger vehicles and are primarily export focused. Additionally, we design, manufacture and supply noise solutions for building, industrial and environmental applications, the majority of which are located in Ireland.
Based in Co Wicklow employing 47 staff. We have overseas offices in the Netherlands and Czech Republic.
For more information visit www.ventac.com
Graduate Location – Ireland: Wicklow
Graduate Location – Overseas: South Carolina, USA
The role of the graduate will be to:
- Support and develop the USA market for Ventac
- Analyse the USA market to determine the best approach for Ventac to enter this market
- To look at our business model we use in Europe and to evaluate if this model is suited to the US market
- To support the Business Development manager in getting new business in this new market
Graduate Tasks / Key Deliverables
The graduate’s main tasks / deliverables will include the following:
- Market Research
- Competitor analysis
- Qualified prospect list of potential customers
- First point of contact for Ventac in overseas market
- Identify warehouse distribution centre in USA
Skills / Knowledge Requirements
The successful candidate will have:
- Research skills
- Technical interest
- PowerPoint presentation skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Professional manner
- Interested in joining a dynamic and growing company
- Ability to work on their own initiative
- Data analysis and structured research approach
- Friendly, honest and good attitude
How to Apply
Click on apply online below. You will be taken to our G4IG website where you will need to REGISTER to see all of the G4IG 2017 jobs listed. Click on a job that appeals to you and then click on the link to apply for the job.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!