Graduate - Version 1
Established in 1996, Version 1 is a trusted technology partner to major domestic and international customers across all industry sectors in the UK and Ireland. One of the fastest growing IT services companies in Western Europe, Version 1 has doubled both profitability and revenue over the last few years, while at the same time delivering consistent improvement in customer satisfaction and world-class employee engagement. Our 900 plus strong team located across the UK and Ireland are focused on proving that IT can make a real difference to our customers’ businesses.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 is more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
If you invest in us, we’ll ensure that we invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you. We might just be your perfect fit.
For more information visit: www.version1.com
Graduate Location – Ireland: Dublin, Ireland
Graduate Location – Overseas: Edinburgh, Scotland
This position is ideal for an enthusiastic, adaptable and goal-oriented individual who wants to work in a fast paced environment. You will be an expert communicator with an eye for detail who is committed to delivering excellence. A self-starter you will be comfortable working on your own initiative with minimum direction.
The successful candidate will work in the UK for a minimum of six months to complete and take part in exciting projects related to Version 1’s growth and expansion plans. We’ve have just received €90 million funding from an institutional investor and are set to expand further throughout the UK & into continental Europe in the coming years. If successful, you’ll play a key role in the execution of our marketing strategy and our planned growth.
Graduate Tasks & Key Deliverables
This is a hugely varied role in which no two days will be the same. You could be called up to:
- Shape digital marketing and social media plans
- Design and produce content
- Plan integrated marketing campaigns
Skills & Knowledge Requirements
The successful candidate will have:
• Strong academic track record - a minimum of a 2.1 from a top university
• A previous background in marketing / digital marketing – ideally 1-2 years’ experience and preferably in B2B
• An understanding of SEO, PPC and Analytics
• A very strong communicator, both written and verbal
• Have a real passion for technology, digital and content marketing etc.
- Ability to plan work pro-actively and effectively
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- A team player, collegial and friendly personality
- Comfortable using Adobe Photoshop for image creation
How to Apply
Click on apply online below. You will be taken to our G4IG website where you will need to REGISTER to see all of the G4IG 2017 jobs listed. Click on a job that appeals to you and then click on the link to apply for the job.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!