Graduate - Intact Software
Our mission is to organise our customer's business information into an easy-to-use, single system where it can be leveraged to enable efficient daily operations. We have over 100 employees and more than 200 extended members of a partner network reaching into the UK, Malta, Cyprus, Australia and New Zealand.
For more information see www.intactsoftware.com
Graduate Location – Ireland: Dundalk, Co Louth
Graduate Location – Overseas: Toronto, Canada
The primary purpose of this role is to provide a clear picture of the ERP landscape for merchants and wholesale companies. This will include researching who the main providers of software to these markets are; what are the main buying groups and business groups; which are the key trade shows and trade publications in which they are involved. Ultimately the role will provide Intact Software with the information necessary to implement the tasks associated with market entry.
Graduate Tasks / Key Deliverables
- Conduct desk and field research on end user companies to identify what systems they currently have and where they bought them (understand the competition)
- Map out the routes that all end users take when purchasing ERP software for their business
- Carry out desk and field research on the in-market competition
- Assist in diagnosing the gaps in technology that exist in the market place
- Document the goals of growing market leaders and identify what technology is being offered to them
Feed all CRM information to our systems for analysis
Skills / Knowledge Requirements
The successful candidate must have:
- Strong Business Analysis and Data Interpretation skills
- Business Process and Accounting skills would be beneficial
- Strong communication (listening) skills are required
- Skills / knowledge in Business Intelligence, ERP systems, Accounting Systems would be hugely beneficial
- Lean process management is desirable
- Database knowledge and technology knowledge such as .NET, ASP.NET, SQL Server would be an advantage but not essential
- The ability to work as part of a team that understand the importance of capturing and reporting on data is essential
- Excellent telephone skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Products and excellent written communication skills
- ERP is all about building trust and defusing risk. The successful candidate will have a friendly demeanour and will remain professionalism at all times when representing the company.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills are imperative. ERP digitises organisational and communication skills so it is important that the candidate is disciplined and portrays these qualities.
- The successful candidate will also have a soft but affirmative approach to business and have excellent listening skills.
- The candidate should have a thirst for knowledge and a desire to grow personally.
How to Apply
Click on apply online below. You will be taken to our G4IG website where you will need to REGISTER to see all of the G4IG 2017 jobs listed. Click on a job that appeals to you and then click on the link to apply for the job.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!