Graduate - Collins McNicholas Ltd
Established in 1990, Collins McNicholas Recruitment & HR Services Group is an award winning Irish company that sources talent across a wide variety of sectors, including Engineering, Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical, Finance & Accounting, Information Technology, HR & Training, Supply Chain & Logistics for its client companies. Due to our continued expansion we are now looking to recruit an International Business Graduate to facilitate our growth and allow us to build strategic alliances with recruitment partners across Europe.
Collins McNicholas Mission Statement is as follows:
‘We are committed to the consistent delivery of exceptional Recruitment & HR Services to both clients and candidates’
Our confidence in our ability stems from a long-standing company philosophy, based on our five core values which underpin all our dealings with clients, candidates and colleagues. These values are:
Integrity - Confidentiality - Quality - Trusted Partnerships - Dedicated to Success
For more information visit www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Graduate Location – Ireland: Sligo/Galway
Graduate Location – Overseas: Eindhoven, Holland
The purpose of the graduate’s role is to investigate talent hubs across Europe in the areas of software, engineering (medical device and biopharma) high end multilingual customer service / finance skills. Working closely with our partner in the Netherlands the graduate will also research and identify potential European partners to work as part of a European Alliance.
Graduate Tasks / Key Deliverables
- Investigate talent hubs across Europe in the areas of software, engineering, high end multilingual customer service / finance skills
- Investigate and identify potential European partners to work as part of a European Alliance
- Identify recruitment events for Collins McNicholas to participate with a view to attracting engineering, software and language skills to Ireland
Skills / Knowledge Requirements
The ideal candidate will have:
- A degree / masters in a marketing / international business discipline
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent report writing, proofreading and editing skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, Publisher and PowerPoint with an ability to learn new systems quickly
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Proven experience and ability to research and create market reports
- Proficiency in a European language, while not essential, would be an advantage
How to Apply
Click on apply online below. You will be taken to our G4IG website where you will need to REGISTER to see all of the G4IG 2017 jobs listed. Click on a job that appeals to you and then click on the link to apply for the job.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!