Graduate - KN Network Services
We are providers to the telecommunications industry and deliver high quality Civil Engineering, Rail and Power services across Norther Ireland, Republic of Ireland, UK, Scotland and Internationally.
KN Group has over 40 years of experience since being established in 1975 and is now made up of many different divisions.
Graduate Location – Ireland: Dublin
Graduate Location – Overseas: East Kilbride, Scotland
For further information visit: www.kngroup.com
The successful candidates will be a central part of a team who are developing and executing the companies UK and International business development strategy.
The graduates will be responsible for branding the relaunch of the UK rail division. They will organise a social media launch, a target of four events within the sector and join us in a marketing campaign to raise profile, targets and new business partners.
Graduate Tasks / Key Deliverables
The graduate’s main tasks will include the following:
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships
- Engaging with clients to unlock inspiring insights into youth culture
- Design research activities that excite our participants and inform our clients
- Conduct a number of quantitative and/or qualitative projects simultaneously
- Transform consumer observations and data into strategic insights and recommendations
- Source advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press or on the radio
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and DVDs
Skills / Knowledge Requirements
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a relevant degree
- Have strong IT skills focused on mainstream packages Adobe – In design, website CMS knowledge would be an advantage
- Be tenacious and well organised
- Be Self-motivated but able to work as part of a team
- Have a keen eye for attention to detail
- Hold appropriate status to live and work within the UK and Ireland
- A recent graduate with at least a 2:1 qualification
- An excellent communicator with good written, verbal and visual story-telling skills
- A very good eye for detail and accuracy
- Comfortable with quantitative as well as qualitative methods, comfortable with statistics
- An appreciate of the importance of deadlines
- A strong desire for personal development and openness to developing complementary research skills
- Commercially oriented, able to build strategic relationships and act as trusted advisor to our clients
- Hands on, able to multitask efficiently and manage projects across teams
- A team player with strong collaborative skills who can delegate and take direction
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
How to Apply
Click on apply online below. You will be taken to our G4IG website where you will need to REGISTER to see all of the G4IG 2017 jobs listed. Click on a job that appeals to you and then click on the link to apply for the job.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!