Technology Consultant – HR Implementation
IRELAND AND THE UK
Experienced role ranging from 0-5 years and graduates.
Join Eaton Square’s Technology Implementation practice. This is an opportunity to join an Irish consulting firm with a difference. You will be fully trained and certified in implementing a leading integrated people management solution, where you will quickly be developed as a Functional Consultant delivering to global top tier companies. Where you go from there is entirely up to you...
You will be joining a team of highly talented broad-based IT consultants with deep technical specialties. Your main role will be to undertake the functional configuration of the system; this will involve working on and off site to deliver this. We are looking for highly ambitious candidates who want to join an exciting company. This is your chance to get involved and work with us to grow this business onto the global stage.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Technology consultants at Eaton Square work within an engagement team. They will also take on implementation responsibilities on client projects for some or all of the following aspects of HR software implementation:
- Identifying and managing business requirements
- Functional design
- Prototyping and configuring products
- Process design
- System Support
- Technology Consultants can lead the implementation of certain modules of a leading HR system
- Our Technology Consultants are often involved in the full life cycle of our client projects – supporting the initial pre-sales activities, implementation and go-live/support services involved in the life of the engagement
- Consultants should expect travel as part of the role
- All applicants must have an employment permit to work in Ireland
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- A third level qualification with strong academic background (minimum 2:1), preferably related to Information Systems
- Excellent facilitation, communication, presentation and problem solving skills
- Strong technical understanding with demonstrable related experience and knowledge
- Superb client engagement skills and comfortable in engaging with and building relationships with all levels of our client’s business and technology teams
- Ability to travel around Ireland and the UK depending on client / project location
- Consultants with a ‘can-do’ and motivated attitude with a focus on delivery to our clients requirements
- Prior functional consultant experience
- Writing, executing and analysing SQL scripts
- Experience in HR functional areas: People Management, Talent Management, Recruitment, Time & Attendance, HR Shared Services, Payroll, Compensation and Benefits
About Eaton Square
Eaton Square was founded by successful professional management consultants with experience from global top tier consulting firms. The organisation brings together highly experienced professionals committed to providing fast and impressive results.
The services offered are based on hard earned experience and expertise of our team, which in turn is based on proven approaches and many years of successful delivery in numerous business sectors internationally.
Eaton Square differentiates itself by seamlessly integrating with our clients teams on the ground within each business and together delivering practical solutions that deliver the best value for our clients.
Please send your CV and Cover Letter via the ‘apply by email’ button.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!