Online Marketing Analyst - Graduate Programme
About the Team/Role:
This is a fast-paced and data-intensive position within the performance marketing team. The successful candidate will be working directly on Segmatic ’s diverse client base to drive return on marketing investment.
They will be trained in cutting edge marketing theory and analysis and will quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of all forms of online marketing. This position would be ideal for a hard-working and ambitious recent graduate who wants to build a career in the online marketing sphere. Previous experience in online is not required – but a commitment to numerical analysis is a must.
Key Skills Developed:
Throughout this graduate program, candidates will be trained in a wide range of skills useful to any future eCommerce role:
- Advanced Excel - All candidates will become high level experts in excel, learning how to automate and execute large scale data analysis
- Analytical Skills - Heavy focus on data-based decision making will encourage continuous development of analytical skills
- Marketing Knowledge - Interaction with multiple clients will develop broad overview of marketing strategy within different verticals
- Auction Marketing [Google]: Campaign Strategy, Campaign Creation, Campaign Optimisation and Campaign Reporting.
- Marketing Optimisation: Effective optimisation of online marketing campaigns driving significant increases in new customer acquisition.
- Creativity: Utilisation of cutting edge auction marketing technology ensuring Segmatic is a market leader in the area.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Highly numerate and strong analytical skills.
- Ability to quickly digest large amounts of data, perform analysis and identify trends to make business decisions based on data. Excel expertise a bonus.
- Excellent Attention to Detail
- Self Starter and quick learner. Confidence and ability to tackle new initiatives with little guidance
- Graduate Role – Minimum 2.1 Demonstrated ability to perform numerical analysis – for example a minimum C1 in Higher Level Leaving Certificate Mathematics
About the Role:
- Contracts will be an 12 month contract. Salary will be €28,000.
- Candidates will be expected to start on either 1st September 2017. Three positions are available.
- Applications will be processed as they are received.
- Apply with CV (including grades) via the 'apply by email' button.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!