Sales & Marketing Assistant
Maria Lucia Bakes is an award winning gluten free cereal producer based in Rathfarnham, Dublin. We have a range of granola and muesli cereals and on-the-go portion pots that we sell to supermarkets, health stores, foodhalls and online. We are developing a number of innovative products at present to add to our range .Established in 2013, the business now supplies over 500 retail outlets in Ireland and exports to the UK, Norway and Singapore. We are currently exploring export opportunities in Europe, ME and Asia. Demand for healthy gluten free food is growing worldwide so we are focusing on building our brand domestically and identifying best fit for our products overseas.
What the role involves:
- Generating and executing interesting marketing campaigns across social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and many more
- Generating reports for digital marketing campaigns using data based analytics tools and also presenting this data in an easy to understand format
- Write press releases & send samples to journalists
- Work as part of a team to create packaging for new products
- Liaising with graphic designer and managing the production of marketing materials such as leaflets, flyers, posters and newsletters, including blogs
- Attending trade shows to manage stand and liaise with customers and buyers
- Monitoring online sales from websites, assembling orders, managing stock levels and liaising with customers.
- Maintaining customer database
- Desk-based research of export markets to identify competing products, trends in gluten free food, growth in demand. Identify suitable retailers and distributors, spot sales opportunities, create customised Powerpoint presentations.
- Update wordpress website regularly
- Fill out new line forms ( spreadsheets) for new distributors and retailers
- Day to day admin
- Enter products for speciality Food Awards
This job will suit someone with good attention to detail, creative, able to work on their own initiative or as part of a team, bright and cheerful disposition. We are a small business that is growing rapidly with lots of exciting export opportunities to explore. Being a small company you will learn about all aspects of operating a food business and gain good experience.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!