Property, Portfolio and Facilities Work Placement
With over 5,000 colleagues across our stores, warehouses and offices in Ireland and Northern Ireland we are a big and ambitious team. We know our people are our greatest asset and our success is down to the commitment and dedication of our team.
We are seeking detail oriented and motivated interns to join our Property, Portfolio and Facilities team. This is an exciting opportunity to gain valuable experience in a multinational company. It is also a diverse role, as every day is different and you will gain experience in visiting various sites across our regions.
- Filing of documentation in National Property File, Property Management Files and other files as per procedures and sending required documents to Head Office
- Carrying out site visits
- Assisting with new store openings
- Ensuring network of stores are maintained to standard
- Supporting Portfolio Executive, Portfolio Manager & Facilities Manager in administration and reporting
We have one work placement position available in each of the below regions so five positions in total.
- Head Office, Tallaght
- Newbridge Regional Distribution Centre
- Nutt's Corner Regional Distribution Centre
- Charleville Regional Distribution Centre
- Mullingar Regional Distribution Centre
- Driver’s License is essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management & communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt quickly to new situations
- Proficient computer skills (Word, Excel)
- Highly motivated, hard-working and adaptable to change
- Salary is €11.50 an hour
- Company car for the duration of the work placement
- Training from an experienced team member
- Excellent opportunities to gain experience in a multinational company
- Dynamic work environment
Lidl is an equal opportunities employer.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!