Mechanical Design Engineer
TOMRA Sorting Ltd is a leader in the design and the development of process technology for the food processing industry. TOMRA Is currently recruiting for a Graduate Mechanical Engineer to work as an important member of the Engineering team on the development of peeling process solutions.
Role & Responsibilities:
Working closely as part of the Engineering Development team to:-
- Complete layout drawings for new installations. Including equipment configuration, process and instrumentation diagrams and utility supply connections.
- Generate product designs for Food industry production equipment.
- Work with Manufacturing Groups and other teams as required on new product introduction and regulatory requirement reviews.
- Assist in the development of Bills of Materials for Engineering systems and sub systems.
- Assist in the development of Engineering Documentation, Manuals, Installation instructions and maintenance documentation.
- Travel to site, as required to assist with install, start-up and commissioning of new equipment.
- Work with the automation engineers to develop new equipment.
- Laise with customers to achieve optimum performance from their equipment.
- Honours Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Excellent Experience in 3D and 2D drawing packages preferably Solidworks, Pro-Engineer and AutoCAD.
- Preference will be giving to candidates with some experience working in a mechanical engineering envelopment
- Design and development of concept mechanical designs and mechanical models.
- Drafting Experience and in the development of equipment layout designs and in the preparation of manufacturing Drawings.
- Familiar with document management and control
- An ability to work independently and as a member of a team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Literacy in computer operating systems and applications such as, MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Clean Driving Licence.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!