Would you like to be a part of the Cogs & Marvel team?
We’re looking for an intern to join our marketing department. This full-time role, based in our Dublin headquarters, is a chance to work with a small marketing team and play an active role in developing content and implementing our social strategy. We’re looking for someone who will bring their personality to work, someone creative and collaborative who isn’t afraid to take the initiative and bring new bold ideas to the table. As a paid internship, this is an incredible learning opportunity for you to explore the combined world of marketing and events while working alongside some of the biggest global brands.
Our office is a busy one – last year we brought 168 events to life. Over the last ten years we’ve grown into a diverse team passionate about bringing innovation and creativity to our work. Cogs & Marvel reflects who we are as a team and where we want to go. And we want you to be a part of that.
We’re looking for someone who loves social media, someone who takes pride in their work, someone who can help us showcase our work, raise brand awareness, and celebrate our achievements. Creative writer or recent marketing grad, whoever you are – we want you to bring your own personal stamp to the role.
Reporting to our Marketing team, your role will include
- Day to day social media management
- Brainstorming industry related content concepts
- Content copywriting for social media, press releases, and the Cogs & Marvel blog
- Conduct market research in the events social media and content marketing sphere
- Digital marketing strategy development and execution
- On-site reporting at Cogs & Marvel events and activations
- Prospective client research
- Working with our project and design teams to create client proposals
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!