BNP Paribas is a leader in banking and financial services in Europe. The Group is present in 80 countries, and employs close to 200,000 people, half of which are based in its four domestic markets: Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg.
BNP Paribas has had a presence in Ireland since 1973. BNP Paribas Ireland has a total workforce of over 500 employees, with the majority of staff based in and around Dublin.
Replicating the diversity of the Group model, BNP Paribas Ireland offers the varied activities such as;
- Corporate & Institutional Banking
- Security Services - Custody & Administration Services
- Retail Banking and Services - Real Estate & Insurance
BNP Paribas places the customer firmly at the heart of its operations; “the bank for a changing world” has positioned itself as a responsible company at the service of its customers.
BNP Paribas Ireland is committed to ensuring that the bank contributes to the success of everyone who places their trust in it, and to the progress of society as a whole.
BNP Paribas are looking for a recent graduate to join their Banking Operations Department on a permanent basis. We are looking for a graduate who is strong, bright and ambitious with attention to detail and has the ability to work in team in a busy, dynamic operational environment.
The Inventory Management department manages the purchase/sale of stock managed by a BNP Paribas entity, Utexam. Stock is reconciled and controlled on behalf of large global corporate clients.
As a graduate, you will learn and develop new skills for this role to ensure that you can support and assist the business and operations of the bank.
- Processing of Inventory Purchases and Sales using System and manual processes
- Processing of client funding requirements
- Control of processes
- Implementation of new client Inventory Management programmes
- Reconciliation of inventory with internal and external systems
- Reconciliation of company cash accounts
- Customer, business and audit Queries
- Third Level Qualification – require at least a 2:2 final degree grade.
- Financial Services or Business Degree will be advantageous.
- No relevant work experience required but an internship in Financial Services or Business Sector will be beneficial.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of Accounting, Finance and Banking will be of value.
Time Management - having the ability to prioritize and organise your time to increase effectiveness, efficiency and productivity.
Team Work - having the ability to work and contribute to the team.
Self-Motivated - having the drive to work on your own and to work to the highest standard
Communication - having the ability to communication verbally and written effectively
Adaptability - having the ability to adapt and to be flexible while working in a dynamic professional environment
Problem Solving - having the ability to resolve problems in a timely and organised manner
Accuracy - having attention to detail in all work tasks and projects.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!