Commercial Account Executive
Simply wild is looking to interview candidates for the position of Commercial Account Executive – Grocery. This is a pivotal role within the organisation as it requires liaising with the company’s main principles. This position directly influences the internal and external sales teams so a commercial focus on the industry is also required to help drive sales
The ideal candidate would have:
good time management skills,
the ability to work as part of a team and have the ability to prioritise tasks based on importance
experience working in the FMCG industry and dealing with retailers and suppliers
be able to adapt to varying business needs
he ability to problem solve in order to complete tasks
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Administration of promotional calendar across multiple retail outlets on a month to month basis.
- Forward planning of all promotional aspects of the business.
- Forward planning for planogram submissions for multiple retail outlets.
- Excellent time management required due to fast pace of business.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Data management. – requires organisation and attention to detail.
- Production of product brochures for sales teams and customers – Design qualification
- Highly organised and good housekeeping with filing electronically as the role is crucial to the overall performance of the unit.
- Completion of customer administration - proposals, monitoring of key metrics, system set-up, provision of product information, presentations etc.
- Prepare reports by collecting and analysing customer information
- Maintain system pricing and all promotional pricing
- Promotional management including recording sales promotions, feedback and evaluation
- Maintenance of internal systems
- Marketing support for digital/trade activity
- Co-ordinating Trade Exhibitions
- Providing pricing updates for sales team & customer services team
- Customer monitoring - ensuring all pricing is correct & taking action where needed
- Customer Portal Maintenance
- Design Qualification/Experience : Indesign preferably.( commonly used throughout business)
- 3rd Level Qualification in Business related area.
- 2/3yr experience working in FMCG or related area.
- Competent with Microsoft Office suite of packages – Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Good Communication.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!