Trainee Finance Analyst
Responsible for maintaining and analyzing the ledger accounts and developing financial statements and reports.
Develops and maintains the policies that govern the Company's reporting process and ensures compliance with generally accepted reporting standards.
Work closely with senior colleagues on a number of key performance processes, including:
- Budget forecasting, planning, reporting & Budget Allocation
- Engage effectively with department budget owners to ensure adequacy of expenditure control and cost containment
- Support and develop the provision of financial analysis and commentary in accordance with agreed deadlines
- Responsibility as a Business Process owner BPM to deliver unified global consistent processes for finance
Experience as a trainee would be advantageous,
- Part-qualified/ newly qualified ACCA or CIMA,
- Preferred education: Bachelor Honors Business Degree.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!