Transfer Agency Analyst (Proficiency in German Required)
BNP Paribas has been active in Ireland since 1973. Replicating the diversity of the Group Model, BNP Paribas in Ireland offers the varied activities of Corporate and Institutional Banking, Fund Administration and Commercial Property Services, while also providing services to the BNP Paribas Group Globally. The Group has a total workforce of over 500 employees in Ireland with the majority of employees based in Dublin and approximately 70 employees in Galway.
The Transfer Agency Department is at the front line in dealing with investors and it is also responsible for ensuring all appropriate Anti-Money Laundering / Client Identification procedures are implemented and adhered to.
BNP Paribas empowers individuals to work openly and respectfully with each other and with clients. We ensure employees are stimulated in a way that enables them to realise their full potential, and our commitment to work-life balance supports them at every stage of their working life.
- Processing of subscriptions and redemptions orders of UCITS (Mutual Funds)
- Processing of reports for Asset Managers and Management Companies
- Follow up on pending instructions
- Check incoming instructions of correctness and completeness (fax, SWIFT)
- Input of manual instructions in the system
- SWIFT monitoring checking and investigating any errors
- Set up of new funds and share classes in on client request
- Management of Fund events
- Provide the clients with information regarding to our funds (COT, Dealing Day, Value Day, the number of decimals etc.) on their request
- Comply with regulatory reporting requirements and internal guidelines
- Projects and process improvement
Education & Professional Qualifications:
- Proficiency in German is required
- Third Level Qualification (or equivalent) - Financial Services related qualification or Business Degree desirable
- Experience in Fund Administration or Alternative Transfer Agency Operations is preferred
- Hard working team player who likes to work within and contribute to an organisational team structure
- Attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Adaptability : ability to adapt to and work within a dynamic professional environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!