We are looking to hire one graduate to join an existing team of Registry Official experts supporting our customers using the website.
Who We Are:
Aviareto operates a website used by the Aviation Industry to help finance aircraft. It has been a great success with a consistent business growth year on year. We extended our hours of operation until 03:00am to service an expanding global customer base.
Aviareto (a private company jointly owned by the Irish Government and SITA) is a key component of the Aviation Finance Industry. It manages the industry's International Registry website. Aviareto operates and develops the International Registry web site from its base in Blanchardstown, Dublin 15. The Registry records financial transactions in aircraft and these records are recognised by the courts. The initial years of operations have involved high levels of growth and change. Many new website features are designed, developed, tested and implemented on an ongoing basis.
The International Registry is a web based, high integrity system, for registering financial interests (mortgages and leases) in aircraft. It was established under an international treaty (The Cape Town Convention 2001). The website went live in 2006 and is internationally recognised as a success with over 824,000 registrations. The International Registry is the central worldwide system upon which transactions covered by the Cape Town Convention are registered. Currently 73 countries have ratified the Convention and this number is set to increase. There is likely to be continued growth in countries joining the system in Europe and Asia.
Basic Salary: €30,000
Roster Allowance: €10,000 per annum (non pensionable)
Performance: Related Bonus, on target earnings 10%
Benefits: Health Insurance, Pension, Holidays 25 days, Supportive Education Policy
Position: Temporary 12 month contract/Full-time
This is an administrative position with a high level of responsibility and decision making powers in a complex but interesting field. It includes IT and legal aspects although you do not need to be an expert in either but should have an aptitude for IT systems.
- be a fast learner
- have excellent customer service skills
- have perfect written English (additional languages also valued)
This role is central to the operation of the International Registry; it is a position of expertise, trust and responsibility. Your customers will be legal department officers from financial institutions, airlines, aircraft and engine manufacturers, and professional service firms as well as designated government bodies and international institutions. Registry Officials vet, train, and support customers of the International Registry web site. Registry Officials ensure customers can access the system, make payment and efficiently conduct business. Registry Officials work in teams which are rostered to cover the main business hours of our customer worldwide.
- Become a recognised expert on the International Registry and positively contribute to the team as a whole
- Provide on-line and phone support demonstrating an excellent level of service to a global spread of customers
- Qualify account applications (including identity verification) prior to granting access to the Registry
- Provide on-line training to new customers of the website
- Ensure data from aircraft manufacturers is accurately uploaded
- Ad-hoc management reporting
- Tracking customer feedback regarding the Registry and suggesting enhancements
- Manage suppliers and business related items as required
- Help to specify and test new functionality on the website
Education & Qualifications
University Degree (honours) or equivalent required in Business, On-line Marketing or the Arts.
Some knowledge of finance, legal or compliance would be an advantage.
Knowledge & Skills
- Well developed IT skills including databases, office and Internet
- Administratively thorough and strong organisational skills
- Attention to detail with excellent record keeping skills
- Appreciation of IT security measures
- Good customer handling skills
- Excellent English both written and on the phone
- Ability to minimise confusion through active listening for customers in particular where English is not their native language
- Ability to specify and test software changes on the website
- Ideally, fluency in a second language
- High level of flexibility
Hours of Operation:
We are hiring one additional Registry Official to join the existing team to cover the hours from 18:30 – 03:00 Sunday; 7.00 to 03:00 Monday – Thursday and 07:00 – 22:00 Friday. We are looking for a graduate who will be available to start as soon as possible.
The successful candidate will work a rotating shift pattern operating Sunday – Friday, a sample shift pattern is included below:
Week 1: 18.30 – 03:00 Sunday – Thursday
Week 2: 10:30 – 19:00 Monday – Thursday; 13:30 – 22:00 Friday
Week 3: 10:30 – 19:00 Monday - Friday
Week 4: 07:00 – 15:30 Monday - Friday
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!