Junior Software Engineer
New Ross, Co. Wexford, based company looking for a PHP developer to join them in managing current websites and develop interactive web applications on desktop and mobile.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Website development, content publishing, analytics.
- Website management queries from clients and team members.
- Utilise best practices to maintain a clean and consistent code
- Cross browser responsive development across all major browsers
- Provide support to the digital marketing team.
- Liaise directly with clients to ensure their web requirements are managed.
- Proficient in CSS, PHP, JQuery, HTML5, Photoshop.
- Experience with Email Campaign software and campaign management.
- Experienced in developing for CMS systems (WordPress & Magento).
- Able to work both alone and as part of an agile team.
- Interested in learning about emerging technologies and trends.
- Server Management and Performance (Linux).
- Good responsive design and user interface design.
- Experience in app development on android and IOS big advantage.
- Examples of previous work and the role taken required including responsibilities and work completed.
- 1 – 2 Years Experience Desired
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!