Sales Development Representative – DACH Region
About the Company:
Are you full of energy, curiosity and creativity and ready for a role in a fast-paced, SaaS based, high tech company? Our Dublin-based client is looking to grow his Sales Development team to help them manage the ever growing demand for their solutions and to drive new customer engagement.
Our client’s SDR role holds an important position at the top of the sales funnel for the entire company. The SDR is often the customer’s first experience with our client, so you need to be able to make a great first impression to earn the right to qualify their leads and identify what the appropriate next steps should be. The ideal SDR candidate, along with having a track record of top performance, will also have the organizational skills to handle a high lead flow and should have a strong interest in advancing his/her career in Sales.
- Articulate the company’s business value proposition to decision makers to assess buying interest
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest
- Conduct high-level conversations with senior level executives
- Update prospect interaction in salesforce.com to ensure efficient lead management
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
- 1+ years prior sales experience (within a Software/High Tech company is a plus)
- Native level German language and fluent in English
- Fearless attitude – willing to take intelligent risks
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive and high volume environment
- Articulate with strong business acumen
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Experience using Salesforce.com or other CRM
Start date: Immediately
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!