English Language Assistant - PAID Internship Spain
Travel to the best places in Spain.
PROGRAMA AC participants will practice as English language assistants in primary and secondary schools in Spain, with children aged 3 to 16. It is a good opportunity for all participants to enhance personal growth and live a vibrant experience learning our languages and culture.
This internship is open to undergraduates and recent graduates.
We offer our program as a valuable option to be thoroughly considered. Participants will learn new skills and gain experience to add value to their CV, benefitting their career prospects.
Under the guidance and coordination of a school teacher (English language teacher), the language assistants must help the teacher in his program, support oral exercises and share with students aspects of their culture. They will be the key to enhance the learning process of students learning English.
25 hours per week from Monday to Friday, during school period from October 2018 to June 2019 (nine months).
Participants will receive:
- Host family accommodation: room and full board
- Transport from home to school and from school to home
- A guidance tutor, to help and look after their welfare during their stay
- Spanish online lessons with a native teacher.
- All inclusive + 300,00 €/month
- Vacations according to the school calendar
No fees for participation
- The candidates must have Native-level fluency in English, responsible, dynamic, interested in learning, receptive, and love children.
- They should be born in an English speaking country.
- Undergraduates or recent graduates.
- Available during school period from October - June.
- *Able to provide a training agreement from University.* (We can provide a Training Agreement template)
- -No need to have any previous knowledge of Spanish-
If you are looking for a placement for your Year Abroad, you are in the right place.
Places are limited.
How to apply
- Download the application form from our website via the 'apply online' button.
- Send it completed via the 'apply by email' button.
Our talents recruiter will contact you as soon as possible.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!