Group Quality Standard Officer
We are currently recruiting for a Group Quality & Standards Officer to cover a number of units in our company. This will be a full time role supporting the group quality and standards manager in ensuring excellence consistently through out the company.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Promote continuous improvement of the Quality Management System ensuring that high standards of both Quality & Safety are maintained.
- Assist in the improvement, development and implementation of company Quality, Food Safety, and Health & Safety policies and procedures.
- Conduct Food Safety helper audits incorporating Customer Service and Quality standards, review and report.
- Conduct follow-up/surveillance Food Safety and Health & Safety audits, review and report.
- Assist the Group Quality, Food Safety and Health & Safety Manager Update/complete SOP’s & Risk Assessments for all areas/procedures.
- Assist the Group Quality, Food Safety and Health & Safety Manager in ensuring all departmental requirements are met in a timely manner.
- Assist the Group Quality, Food Safety and Health & Safety Manager in the resolution of product complaints, non-conformances, and customer/client queries together with public & employee accidents and incidents.
- Assist and provide support to the Group Quality, Food Safety and Health & Safety Manager on Environmental initiatives and policies and procedures.
- Team member as part of the Customer Service assessment system
- Provide direct support on Project Mobilisation activities.
- Provide support and deliver further stages of appropriate training
- As a member of the Quality team, contribute proactively to the development of the QMS strategy and culture and lead and support operational problem solving and improvement initiatives as necessary.
Qualifications & Experience;
- 3rd level qualification in technical / science (Food Science/Quality Management/Environmental Health & Safety/Occupational Health & Safety)
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar Industry (Multi-site, wide range and variety of operations in the Retail/Food Service/Catering Industry)
Knowledge, Skills & Behaviour;
- Quality, Food Safety & Environmental Legislation, Standards and Best Practice.
- Company Policies and Procedures.
- Computer Literate
- Problem Solving Skills
- Auditing Skills
- Report Writing
- Teamwork / Collaboration – Working effectively with others inside and external to organisation (customers, suppliers etc.) towards goal / task achievement. Considers impact on others when making decisions / taking action and will involve others as appropriate to gain input and buy-in. Puts team goals ahead of personal goals and accepts team consensus.
- Quality Focus – Attention to detail, checks own work and work of others to ensure accuracy and completeness of all activities.
- Customer Focus – Making customers and their needs a primary focus of one's actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships.
- Planning & Organising – Plans and organises own work and that of others to ensure goals are reached, projects are completed and actions are executed on time. Adopts a structured approach to work and ensures follow-up on actions delegated to others.
- Problem Solving / Analysis – Follows a systematic approach to problem solving, gathering all relevant information through various methods, analysing information and defining cause of problem; uses different techniques to determine resolution to problem and thinks through or tries out different solutions to ensure correct and optimal solution is found.
- Influencing & Persuasiveness – Uses appropriate skills to influence and persuade others to a course of action or acceptance of an idea or concept. Is persuasive and credible in the delivery of their arguments.
- Maximising Performance – Follows performance management system - setting goals and monitoring progress against goal achievement. Provides support and coaching to team members to help them achieve goals and develop performance levels.
Candidates should apply directly via the 'apply by email' button. We look forward to hearing from you.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!