Intern – Quantitative Strategies Desk
ANIMA Asset Management Ltd, an asset management company based in Dublin, with assets under management in excess of € 10 billion and fully owed by ANIMA SGR S.p.A., is currently looking for an Intern to join the to join the Quantitative Strategies Desk.
Reporting to the Head of Quantitative Strategies, the main responsibilities of the Intern will be:
- Supporting the Head of Quantitative Strategies and team members in the overall management of fixed income and funds of funds portfolios, including model portfolio construction and rebalancing.
- Monitoring performance and risk profiles of portfolios managed according to risk budget and performance targets.
- Analysis and assessment of investment strategies and model portfolio implementation.
- Analysis of events affecting benchmarks composition. Monitoring index rebalance and structural changes.
- Analysis of financial markets dynamics.
- Development and maintenance of fixed income and quantitative tools/models for use in efficient portfolio management.
- Assisting in preparing documentation and reports for Investment and Risk Management Committees and Board meetings.
- Actively participating in meetings of the Department and liaising with other desks (in particular Middle Office and Securities Lending & Execution).
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!