MJ Hudson Alternative Assets Internship
Over a period of between three and six months, the MJ Hudson Alternative Asset Interns will spend time in each of our five service lines, working with front-line staff on client projects and gaining an understanding of the industry from a practitioner’s perspective.
We believe the opportunity afforded here is unique – where else can you gain experience and build a network in law, fund management, investment advice and investor relations as part of the same, structured scheme?
Each intern’s programme will be agreed individually according to your interests and natural abilities.
- Assisting the legal teams with research, client service and related activities
- Working with the fund management team to deliver regulatory and structuring solutions to new fund managers
- Helping the international fiduciary team to manage client relationships and complex structuring projects
- Researching and analysing investment funds with the investment advisory business
- Drafting materials to help start-ups and fund managers raise capital with the IR & Marketing team.
- Assisting with company-wide events and marketing activities
Who are we looking for?
Smart and talented individuals who want to work somewhere distinctive.
- Degree students in their final year or those who have already completed an undergraduate or postgraduate degree
- Motivated, hardworking individuals who can demonstrate their stamina and commitment
- Self starters with a curious and adaptable mind, who can bring a fresh perspective
- People who like to work collaboratively and are willing to help where needed and pitch in
Why work for us?
Our culture differentiates us. How we do what we do is out of the ordinary.
- Seize the responsibility, scope and range of work on offer
- Work with interesting, intelligent people from diverse backgrounds
- Join a community of people who work well together and enjoy each other’s company
- Do meaningful work where your skills will have an impact
- Constantly learn and grow, in an ever changing entrepreneurial environment which is never boring
What would our alternative assets internship offer you?
The programme aims to provide graduates with the skills and knowledge that they need to go on to be successful leaders throughout their careers.
12 months on a rotation programme working as part of a number of teams would allow you to:
- become familiar with MJ Hudson’s culture
- get wide-ranging exposure to the teams and services offered
- build broad skills and knowledge through experience and ongoing learning opportunities
- gain understanding of our core business processes
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!