With more than a decade of experience in the hedge fund industry, and close to $5 billion in AUM, the firm, based in Montreal, and its Irish subsidiary (“the group”) operate a managed account platform, across various jurisdictions worldwide, and a regulatory framework such as UCITS and AIFs. The firm designs, implements and operates dedicated and commingled investment vehicles, all while providing rigorous risk management and fund governance to asset owners, hedge funds and distributors.
The firm is currently looking for an Operations Analyst for its Irish subsidiary in Dublin.
Description: The Operations Analyst will support the CEO and CRO in tasks related to underlying investment monitoring. The main responsibilities of the analyst will include clients’ orders consolidation, currency hedging and cash management of various funds under management. Moreover, the analyst will be responsible for the funds' rebalancing where needed and administrative duties.
Qualification: The candidate will have high organizational skills, high autonomy and the ability to work with many teams. The candidate will have a wide ranging knowledge of the funds industry.
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Economy (Master degree an asset)
- 3 to 5 years experiences in banking/fund management/fund administration (trading/risk management experience an asset)
- Working knowledge of the different asset classes and trading dynamic
- Working knowledge of risk management
- Working knowledge of UCITS, AIFMD framework
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite applications and in particular Excel
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Preparation and execution of order consolidation.
- Preparation and execution of currency hedging trades.
- Preparation and execution of liquidity management trades.
- Monitoring of cash flows linked to trades and orders consolidations.
- Monitoring of risk and position limits (i.e. hedge ratio, cash level).
- Interaction with the administrators/custodian regarding payments
- Processing of invoices to the admin
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!