Communications and Marketing Internship at Babylangues - Paris
Babylangues is offering Communication and Marketing Internships based in Paris starting from August 2018, preferably for 6 months minimum.
Operating in Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, Lyon, Nantes and other major French cities, Babylangues specialises in early age language acquisition. Babylangues has developed an innovative method, revolutionising the way children learn foreign languages. During each session, instructors use our fun and creative teaching methods to encourage children to speak English.
We are looking for a motivated student to join our Communication and Marketing team in 2018, preferably for 6 months minimum. A Convention de Stage/Training Agreement will be required.
- As a Communication and Marketing Intern, your role will be to assist the Head of Communication and Marketing in their daily tasks, including, but not limited to:
- Creating, developing, monitoring and evaluating business partnerships (e.g. marketing Babylangues by giving presentations to students at partner universities throughout Paris);
- Updating, translating and feeding all communication medium (online ads, booklets and posters) and developing Babylangues’ presence on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Linked In);
- Exploring and developing new communication channels;
- Strengthening communication between the office staff and instructors and developing the community of Babylangues instructors (monthly newsletter, social and cultural events).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- An advanced level in French (written and spoken)
- Good phone skills
- Familiarity with the Internet and social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Creative, outgoing
- Organisational and time management skills
- Previous experience in Marketing and/or Communication is an asset
- Photoshop, Final Cut, InDesign…. knowledge is a great asset
- Work in a friendly office environment, in central Paris (3rd arrondissement)
- Have the chance to develop language and cultural skills in a primarily francophone environment
- Have access to additional benefits (French bank account, a Velib’ subscription, a mobile phone)
Do not hesitate to contact us with any comments or questions.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!