Social Media Executive
Circulate is seeking a brilliant and committed social media manager to join our growing team. The perfect candidate will have demonstrable experience managing and growing social accounts, for brands and personalities in an advertising agency. This is a hands on role where you will be working alongside enthusiastic and creative people, reporting directly to the Head of Social and Directors.
This is your chance to be part of an energetic, talented team working with some of the most exciting brands and personalities in the world. From music to film to sports you will get the chance to work on projects and clients that are at the cutting edge of their industries. There will be a chance to input creatively on a range of projects and have your ideas realised in the public realm. Circulate is a fast growing agency with plenty of further opportunities for the right person.
P.S A love of music isn’t a requirement but it would certainly help (all genres welcome!).
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creating, sourcing and developing content for brands and personalities, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and more
- Manage workflow in a high pressure, fast moving, and target driven environment
- Overseeing copy and content creation across all social platforms. Coordinating with project and design team when necessary for online content creation.
- Gathering social media data and analytics to provide concise reports, and evaluate performance.
- To continuously innovate social content to establish and keep up with the latest trends.
- Passion for social media, in all forms – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat YouTube etc. You must live and breathe it 24/7.
- 1-2 years experience in an agency running social accounts on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- A demonstrable ability to identify attributes that makes content shareable, and the traits that make it better suited to a certain platform.
- Ability to plan, create and implement social media content with a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to identify things people want to share, alongside, the ability to find clever, funny, and unique angles on them.
- Ability to think creatively, quickly
- Ability to measure the impact of content and drive improvements based on results.
- Experience with native and 3rd party analytic tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics among others
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!