Customer Success Team
The successful candidate will work alongside our Customer Success Manager who will provide ongoing mentoring and an opportunity to develop a broad range of skills, whilst working across a wide range of projects and activities.
We are looking for an ambitious, positive/bubbly, open minded person. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, get excited about finding smarter ways to do things, and have a burning desire to be part of a winning team where you can truly make a difference, we want to meet you.
Customer Success - 50%
- Manage the customer relationship through the whole life cycle, from initial onboarding through to retention of customers
- Organising and managing the pilot process with potential clients
- Deliver outstanding customer service experience to all our users.
- Manage customer inquiries by phone, e-mail, and/or live chat.
- Implement creative ways to improve our customer relationships
- Provide strategic and consultative advice and help solve technical issues.
- Produce weekly reports on consumer usage and other analytics
Marketing - 30%
- Organising conferences and events for the company to attend
- Creating collateral for conferences – flyers, brochures and pullups
- Creating ads/articles for publishers e.g. magazines
- Create and share appropriate content (e.g. blog posts) for Pharmapod target audience through Twitter and LinkedIn.
Administration - 20%
- Handling telephone and email enquiries
- Ordering office stationery supplies
- Assist in planning and arranging meetings, including organising transport
- BA/BS degree in business, communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies and/or related fields.
- Experience in Customer Service is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to multitask and meet challenging deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Self-starter with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- A hunger to learn and grow in a rapidly evolving company
- Willingness to take on responsibility with a “can do”, problem solving attitude
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!