Customer Experience Insight Analyst
At Virgin Media, we’ve got a very different way of looking at the world - and it shows in what we're like as a place to work. We think work should be fun - because fun is what our customers demand from our services. So you'll be joining a bunch of people who are free- spirited, capable of coming up with their own ideas, and given free rein to put their talents to their best use. But besides being all about fun, we're also deadly serious when it comes to putting our customers first! Whether it’s TV, mobile, home phone or super-fast broadband services, at Virgin Media Ireland we’re 110% focused on making our customers lives easier, richer and a little bit more fun.
It’s not a nine-to-five, clock in and tune out sort of place. And there’s no corporate mask to put on at the door – you can just be yourself. We’re hard working, but in it together. Creating something special. Because let’s face it. If you don’t love what you do, it’s time to do something else. Join us.
About the Role:
You will be joining a new and exciting role that will focus on data driven by our customers NPS verbatim across multiple journeys. This role will require analysis of data from a variety of sources, with a strong emphasis on providing actionable insights based on a clear understanding of business objectives. This position will be numbers-driven and the candidate will need a customer-centric voice that helps take us to the next level by supporting data & insights-driven decisions. Most importantly, the role encompasses root cause analysis of system data & customer behavioural data whilst providing timely and relevant feedback to all stakeholders on progress with insights gathered.
- Utilise and interpret data to tell a compelling story. Be comfortable presenting your information coherently both verbally and written, especially as some of the analysis may be complex to explain.
- Analyse customer data to answer business questions and produce data-driven stories that reveal key insight into customer behaviour
- Effectively communicating insights to a variety of audiences, from peer level teams to senior executives
- Work closely with the Customer Innovation team and on continuous improvement projects to ensure the customer experience impact is measured and monitored
- Quickly identify positive or negative impacting trends within the customer journey and recommend potential solutions based on data.
- Work on ad-hoc projects and provide detailed insights to support business cases
- Develop reporting metrics and present data with a clear point of view so that insights can be used to help drive business strategy
- Conduct root cause analysis on voice of the customer data and complaint data to determine underlying drivers of performance gaps
- Identify and provide recommendations to improve performance, simplify process and support a reduction in customer churn
- Additional tasks relevant to the role as identified by the Team Leader or Manager
- Additional tasks related to Service Fulfilment performance may be specified to this role as required around root cause of issues
You’ll already have a taste for great customer service and you’ll understand what’s needed to make customers happy. You will have a boundless curiosity to understand “why” things go wrong and an innovate streak to create pragmatic solutions.
- Experience in the Telco industry is preferable
- Experience working with Excel is required, SQL a plus
- Strong IT skills, Advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint user
- Must have advanced analytical skills and proven ability to relate multiple data points to connect the dots to an improved client experience.
- Strong quantitative and problem solving skills. Able to analyse large sets of data, pull out insights, and then proactively communicate those insights
- Professional demeanour with excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Can demonstrate problem solving and analytical skills.
- Works autonomously, acts on own initiative.
- Ability to work in a collaborative way.
- Attention to detail.
- Decision-making skills.
- Positive and constructive.
- Good organisational, negotiation and problem resolution skills.
- Identifies with Virgin Media's goals and supports Virgin Media's values.
Join and you’ll be part of the Virgin Media family. You can trust us to do the right thing by you. We’re a great place to work – and we offer impressive benefits too. Get ready for a generous holiday allowance, contributory pension and of course, discounts on our fantastic mobile, broadband and cable.
Closing date for the graduate applications is 31st January 2018!
Apply below and please ensure you select one of the Virgin Media IRELAND options from the drop down menu
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!