Marketing & Social Media Assistant TV3
At TV3 which is part of Virgin Media family, we’ve got a very different way of looking at the world - and it shows in what we're like as a place to work. We think work should be fun - because fun is what our customers demand from our services. So you'll be joining a bunch of people who are free-spirited, capable of coming up with their own ideas, and given free rein to put their talents to their best use. But besides being all about fun, we're also deadly serious when it comes to putting our customers first! Whether it’s TV, mobile, home phone or super-fast broadband services, at Virgin Media Ireland we’re 110% focused on making our customers lives easier, richer and a little bit more fun.
It’s not a nine-to-five, clock in and tune out sort of place. And there’s no corporate mask to put on at the door – you can just be yourself. We’re hard working, but in it together. Creating something special. Because let’s face it. If you don’t love what you do, it’s time to do something else. Join us.
About the Role:
TV3 is looking for a bright and enthusiastic graduate to join it’s busy Marketing & Communications team. The person will be a social media and digital fanatic and will be up to date with the latest social innovations. We’re looking for someone who’s passionate about TV and about fuelling our great programming conversation across all social media platforms. You will be driven to come up with new and unique content ideas for social and will be excited about bringing TV3 content to new as well as loyal audiences in the social sphere. A multi- tasker, with exceptional written and oral skills, you will also assist the Marketing & Communications team with all activities including consumer and trade comms and event planning. If you think you fit the bill, we’d love to hear from you!
Specific Tasks/ Duties:
- Assist in the delivery of TV3 Group’s Social communications plan
- Find and create new and exciting social content ideas to promote TV3 programming
- Use the latest digital innovations to produce stand out social and digital campaigns for TV3 programming and Virgin Media activities
- Assist and contribute to the co-ordination of all Marketing & Communications activities
- Assist the Senior Marketing Executive with the production and distribution of all TV3’s marketing communications to stakeholders
- Assist the Senior Marketing Executive with trade marketing activities
- Including the planning and management of TV3 trade events and all communications to TV3’s advertising agencies and advertisers
- Copy writing and proofing TV3 trade communications including Planit and Planit Extra
- Assist all other TV3 departments including programme producers on how to best manage their individual accounts and ensure all content complies with TV3 Social Media guidelines
- Assist TV3’s Commercial team, Virgin Media Solutions, in delivering all social media activity for as part of their solutions packages to advertisers
- Work closely with the PR and Creative teams to deliver cohesive marketing campaigns
- Assist in the planning and delivery of TV3 events, such as programming screenings and the annual TV3 New Season Launch
The above list is not exhaustive. You will be expected to perform duties as necessitated by your changing role and the overall business objectives of the Company, as directed.
- A degree in Marketing, Communications or Advertising
- Proficient in Social Media communications and Digital strategy
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent Time Management and Organisation Skills
- Ability to multi- task and work to deadlines
- Flexibility towards working hours
- Excellent creativity and influencing skills
Join and you’ll be part of the Virgin Media family. You can trust us to do the right thing by you. We’re a great place to work – and we offer impressive benefits too. Get ready for a generous holiday allowance, contributory pension and of course, discounts on our fantastic mobile, broadband and cable.
Closing date for the graduate applications is 31st January 2018!
Apply below and please ensure you select one of the Virgin Media IRELAND options from the drop down menu
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!