PwC 2018 Summer Internships - Consulting and Deals
Your PwC internship
We know your summer break is important, and we want to make sure you get the maximum value from your summer internship. We want to bring out the best in you, let you see the work we do and give you a real experience of our culture and our people.
You will get an insight into a career with PwC, and see first-hand what life is like for our graduates during a fully paid summer internship that lasts for either eight or 12 weeks, depending on the duration you choose.
You can also choose which area of our business you would like to work in: assurance, tax or advisory. You will work as part of a team getting practical, on-the-job experience with guidance and coaching from our people collaboration is an important part of our culture. We also want to make sure you leave with skills that you’ll actually use – in college and in your future career.
Explore our areas and intern opportunities:
Our consulting group advises clients across all sectors, including financial services, healthcare, public sector, retail, pharmaceutical, energy, renewables and technology. We help our clients enhance their operations and performance in the areas of strategy & management consulting and technology consulting. You will help our clients enter new markets, manage organizational change and create robust business strategies.
Our deals practice works with well-known national and international clients and top executive management on a daily basis to help them improve the ways that they function and face the future. You will work on real client projects, helping our clients buy and sell companies, raise debt and equity and restructure their financial operations.
Your opportunity begins…
Learn skills for life
Gain real work experience
- From Monday to Thursday, you will work in teams on ‘live’ client engagements and projects, either in our office or on client site.
- You’ll have exposure to everything we do and the clients we work with.
- In addition to on the job learning, you’ll take part in our Friday training programme.
- You’ll develop key skills including presentation skills, business & time management, mindfulness, resilience and corporate responsibility.
Build your network
Be the best you can be
- You’ll work in teams of all levels, from Associates to Partners.
- You’ll also take part in our many social activities, including summer bbq’s, sports events, and our Intern Leadership two day away trip to Killashee.
- You’ll have a buddy and coach and will receive continuous feedback and support.
- In week 8, you will have opportunity to present to a panel of Partners using the skills you have developed during your #SummerInPwC.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!