CAD Technician/Architectural Technologist
Requirements include but are not limited to the following:
- Experience of using REVIT and 3D AutoCAD is very essential
- A flair for innovation and design and the ability to produce design documentation to a high standard;
- High proficiency in AutoCAD, 3D software, and BIM and strong graphical skills in general to company’s technical brochure and general standard details.
- As a CAD technician or Architectural technologist, you will be degree qualified with Minimum 1 or 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- A detailed knowledge of drawing standards is necessary for the successful candidate
- Work with the Design Manager to plan and develop a schedule for all CAD drawings in line with project deadlines, ensuring they are completed within the allocated timeframe and deadline for each project.
- Architectural Technician, for "in-house" design team, projects include Hotels, Student accommodation, residential scheme, Mixed used development, commercial and industrial.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!